Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Photography


My desire for photography had long been a sleeping volcano…that came out after I bought the camera 5 months back. Growing up without the presence of a camera in the family did not have a negative impact….maybe I would have grown up with it, but without the patience and temperament. Though I very much like portrait & macro photography, I do not restrict myself to such areas alone, especially at the early stages of exploring this vastly undefined horizon, “photography”. There are so many things that brings smile out of me…of that, an interesting/ amazing picture would top my list. I am just trying out my hand with my camera in different ways. To be frank I have used 50% of the options & practiced 25%. As time goes by & I get used to all the features then there would be a chance for me to become a professional. So till then, it’s just a mixture of instincts & experimentations.

1 comment:

Meow said...

Passion for photography is evident in your blog.... Lovely that I came across your blog ...

Blog Archive