Monday, January 19, 2009

Journey of a lifetime ~

How do you describe the feeling that you get, after years and years of expectations to do something that you always wanted & you succeeded…am sure there are countless hearts who experienced the same…and some still waiting, believe me you are more lucky.

To go up an hill, see the distant hills, feel the cool breeze at the top of it, were some of my desires that I had…for years. And did I loose my enthusiasm all along! never…I just did not want to stop taking pictures, I wanted to explore. What better way than going up the whistler at -40’C wind chill…Woooow…awesome!

Took this picture through the glass [glass was blurred & with friends help was able to focus out] more than 1000 feet above, both the car ropes moving up & down due to wind, extreme cold, shivering hands, ice cold feet, gasping breath…

Luckily I got stuck up there for 5 minutes due to some problem! I was glad, not my companions in the Gondola…That gave me some time to take this…I could have taken better shots, if I had owned a better lens... but was happy with the output I got...

1 comment:

Meow said...

I'll jump of excitement If I do something I wanted to and something which I've been craving for long time.. and say YAAAAAAAAY! and this pic is spellbounding Sujay!

Blog Archive