Friday, January 02, 2009

Vintage Snow...


I have always been attracted towards the black and white aspect of life...this one located on my way from apartment to office...its a big play ground with lots of grass...when it rains the whole place is crowded with ducks, Seagulls & all sorts of birds - feeding on the worms and insects...but when it snows it becomes a bit tough to cross the terrain. These days it has become a routine thing for me to carry my camera. Since the sky wasnt that blue I thought a neutral color would come out well with the sun shining bright...and I was in a good position with both my feet in snow & water...framed it!

5 comments:

N.J said...

really good!!! like your page ;)

Captivator said...

thanks N.J

googler said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!
nike dunk

Captivator said...

Thx Googler...am trying to mix it together to add variety...

Sowmi said...

Hey this is like a field has been captured after ploughing.. and did u click this in sepia mode or the real color itself black and white???

Blog Archive