Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Under the blue sky...

Sometimes things don't turn out as we expected...many a times have to be content with what we have...stepping stones towards the wrinkles, I would say...

Like - would you believe that the output from the camera was like below, after transferring to my laptop...its one of my favorite shots and I had to crop it. I have no clue why it's happening and this is not the first one! Probably I need to format my memory card...

How gud it would have looked if it was in one single piece, I leave it to you...to imagine.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

picture perfect.i like this one.Im not too much into photography but have good eye on good pictures,the pictures u have shared r fantastic.

Cruz said...

Juz tryin out to keep myself engaged...ya hav got gud eyes.

Meow said...

wow.... this is stunning again.. wow wow wow... I keep saying this everytime I see your pic..

Blog Archive