Saturday, May 16, 2009

Boundaryless...!

Why would anyone want to neglect me! it's been few years n it simply leaves me wondering, is it that hard to communicate, but then...it all comes without a surprise to an extrovert, who believes that his once very small world, that was too narrow to think of globalization is boundaryless now...!

But now am in the most happening & one of da the most beautiful places in the world. Even then, any act of care is sufficient for one to come into my world. Of course I cannot force a smile on a face…unless mine looks funny to them!

Am not philosophical, or trying to be. These things in my blog are that I have seen so far in my journey & hope the good and da best is yet to come 4 me. Bring more smiley’s around before my departure… mean da eternal one

Try caring 4 others, you will feel da difference…

n by da way my dentist n his receptionist cared for me so much that they gave me a bill for $1000...n left my molars aching...

2 comments:

joshi daniel said...

that's interesting!

Meow said...

Take Care Sujay!!! :)

Blog Archive