Saturday, May 30, 2009

Framed Forever[ ]

While I do like the macro shots, one does'nt have to own a macro lens for that. There is a great amount of detail involved that has to be looked into, if you are going for one. But then that makes it equally interesting. I know these are not the best, but not bad for a non-macro lens...

...Our subject was quite busy flyin around, mayb I need to fix up a time 4 a shoot!

But an interesting frame of the flower popped up in my mind now. I would definitely take it, the next time I go out. Most of the times when I go out, I don't have specific things in my mind that I would capture. But the few instances when I look for a something, makes it very exciting & enjoyable.

NOTE: This is a cropped part of the previous post...

My blog is listed in the Big Blog Collection

3 comments:

Meow said...

Wow... this is more beautiful than the previous one....

Cruz said...

Yes, plannin to take a couple of better shots thn this one...

Cynthia said...

Brilliant one!

Blog Archive