Sunday, May 10, 2009

Inside out!

A close friend of mine was surprised & asked me whether am seeing someone, after reading the recent posts! Because he knew that I am not gonna fall in that. ha ha...I laughed, told him I have grown too old for it & we both know it.

But I hate people who annoy me, especially those who judge me without talking to me. Likes are important to keep one in spirits; doesnt have to be the so called 'L***'. Maybe one has to talk to me to know more about me...till then a-dieus!

I strongly believe time is a medicine that can take-off the intensity of anything that is at the corner of our memories, be it hatred, friendship, ego, etc., As humans, I think we are supposed to carry it with us for a while. But everything fades away. The best thing I give to people who care 4 me is to have them in my memories. The other side of it would be to flush them outta my memories...

For the picture, I was planning to have a session with someone. But then din't wanna trouble my friends & since no one was at the apartment, I decided to take it myself. So I had 12 seconds to set the self - timer n myself up with whatever expression I had. Took a few samples which would definitely help me sometime when friends want their pictures to be taken. Another dim source wasnt ava, else cud have taken off da shadow under my eyes...2AM in the night is not bad after all to try few shots!

...n ya, da profile pic was taken among da few sample shots!

5 comments:

NJ said...

Reall handsome, hehe I use to do that too...I mean take pics myself in seconds because there's no one around but to be honest I think taht pics of you not so lonely would also be super nice ;) congrats! I loved the pic!!

Chutneytales said...

Hi Sujay,
Thanks for the valuable tips :)I really appreciate it and will keep it in mind when I shoot next time.
There is so much to learn from you.
Enjoyed your posts.

Cruz said...

Thx N.J...itz been a while, tat i thought od doin it, finally got 2 do it. infact i tht it may not b lykd! hope lifez doin lot of gud 4 u...

S Madhu, anytime...at least i can do tht, i hav no clue on recipes, somthin tht i know r abt pics...glad u lykd 'em, mayb u wud hav got bored, if u had read it!

Neha said...

Beautifully and so rightly said :)

Meow said...

"Time will heal you" exactly these words keep ringing in my years :) cuz my best friend told me this :) I said don't talk like a philosopher but that is the fact which I realized in past two years!!!

Blog Archive