Monday, April 12, 2010

Diamonds Unpacked ) *** (

Nature's gift...come mostly unpacked :)

I bought a gift for a friend when I visited India, even though there was a very little chance of meeting. It was a beautiful work, comparable to this.

I really couldn't ignore a friend who thought I was full of something...

For those who are curious, its a shot that I took without viewing...two reasons - its tough to keep the neck unless I have a Giraffe's & the other one due to excess dew on grass. People who know technical aspects will know how tough it is to get this...

3 comments:

Bhushavali said...

That's amazing.... Lovely shot...

Elephanta Caves - Part II
What I wore to Work

Meow said...

This is the favorite pic of mine in your entire blog...... AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING... running short of words these days.. day by day your pics are becoming THE BESTEST :D

Bella said...

I love taking dew and droplet pics too. Great shot! I posted a few if you want to see them. It's in the April 8th post.

Blog Archive