Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Little more about me..


To be frank I dont have any particular taste for living. My life just goes on without much amusement. I used to anticipate/ expect a lot and now I know thats the way you are not supposed to face things. Take it as it comes and surely our life will be more interesting. I like adventure and few years back became humorous also ( you can say/ my friends say its seriously humour). I like to chat with my family, friends or anyone who's free to talk. Keeping myself away from serious topics like politics and philosophy is my habit. Like to talk on entertainment, society, happenings around the world and more inclined towards wild life. My dream trip would be to the sahara desert or the african jungles(though I would like to pay a visit to switzerland).

4 comments:

Meow said...

Let your dream visit become true very soon and my wishes... Lovely and soulful pic this is :)

Cruz said...

yea...vil get loads of pics 4 sure. infcant no one believes if i say that dis was taken in chennai, from my balcony in besant nagar!

Meow said...

Hey from ur balcony in bessy????wow........ beautiful sujay :) loved it.... and thanks for replying to all my comments... painstaking process i know :)

Cruz said...

Naa...not considerin wat u went thro' readin mine.

Blog Archive