Sunday, August 09, 2009

Intriguing Interrogatives ?

What you read is not just for me, it would rather be a small sub-class of the bigger lot...of my co-existing homosapiens. So...

Sometimes I think why can't...

I keep walking till my thoughts are exhausted?
I laugh so much that I don't have to laugh again?
I live my life full so that I don't have to be born again?
I fly so that the birds envy me?
I write so much that I hate writing?
I photograph so much that I completely loose interest in it?
I listen to the music for so long that I hate any sound after?
I work so hard that I don't have to do it again forever?
I be happy so much that anything would hesitate to disturb me?

Many times thoughts that often pops-up in mind...

What am I doing here?
What do I want?
How about travelling around the world non-stop?
Why that f****** luck never touches me?
Why don't I get the one's that I deserve?
Why do I exist simply when there is something else that I am passionate about?
Why am I always separated or away from the people I like?
Why do I always get pain more than love?

Always...

Searching for something that may not even exist...
Family first...
Trying not to hurt anyone...
Trying to help people around me...
For the ones who care for me a lot...
Thinking, could there be someone who can miss me so much...


Be it a blessing or disguise...I never try to find an answer for all of these. It's one at a time, always.

This self-portrait is especially for Neny who dedicated one to me...It's from my Vintage collection - have a special place for vintage, which I am fond of. Though I had thought of another image, felt this might seem more appropriate for the post. Anyways, that would be coming as the next.

And also I happened to come across a forward through an email and these are what it said about me after a few questions:

"You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and never want to loose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life is a journey it's funny and calm for the most part."

I guess its almost right, strangely. But all the above said bits and pieces of sometimes/ manytimes/ always is what that makes it funny. Seriously I am not sure what can one do once all the desires and likes are fulfilled. And of course it can only be a distant theory...

NOTE: This image might show me like an alien and bit different [due to shadows], probably because of the only light source suspended above, which I am dependent on. After all I get bored looking at my same face...Only constraint that I have here in my apartment is the light source [flexiblity that is very essential for photography]. But I have got used to it and like the challenge to use the one that is available.

...pheew, it is a big post, hope it helped in whiling away some time!

7 comments:

Meow said...

Oh i love this post.. will be revisiting this very often :)and pic is too too good Sujay :)

joshi daniel said...

that image looks as if shot for a fashion magazine. cool!

NJ said...

OOOH.. thanks so much for the dedicatory... I'm impressed about how many times I've asked myself the same questions never finding an answer...
At the end I leave it up to the hands of God to guide me but most of the times I confess I feel that I'm guiding myself... well there's a song by Aerosmith that says "Life is a journey not a destination" I think that the key is just to non-stop searching and always fight for your hopes..no matter what others say.
And about the pic is just great.. I loved it.. specially the way you use the light.. it seems not to be an obstacle for you.. I think you have a bright future ahead... always keep on ;) and thanks once more for dedicating this very special one to me ;)

Bhushavali said...

Too good Sujay.. You definetely look like a topmodel in this pic...
My Travelogue

Bhushavali said...

Hey Sujay,
Too good da... I have to say, you look like a topmodel in this shot..
My Travelogue

Ezhilan said...

The photo and the writing are interesting.I like the lighting for this photo.

Meow said...

the one which I love the most in your pics... its cuz of the darker shades may be :) :)

Blog Archive